LEPCO In Action
Community is important to us. By doubling the impact of our employee gifts and by dedicating resources to our corporate giving, we contribute to the good work being done throughout our region.
Our culture at LEPCO is driven by our desire to multiply value throughout our channel and into our community. That passion is a key element in the long-term success we have enjoyed. With success comes the responsibility to be impactful in our community, which we take very seriously. Our team members have generously donated both their time and their hard-earned money to so many worthy causes over the years. We have assisted those in need of medical services, food, and shelter and have served both children and adults. By working together, we have taken great strides in making a positive difference in our community.
Give Back Perks
Our team comes together to support our greater community through three charitable programs:
- Making a Difference Program – Matching gifts to double the impact of employee donations to the charities they select to support.
- LEPCO Grant Program – Up to five grants are awarded annually to causes based on applications submitted by LEPCO employee volunteers, who know first-hand the most pressing needs of these agencies.
- Disaster Relief Program – In addition to funding disaster relief efforts, LEPCO offers discounted or donated outdoor power equipment for cleanup efforts after storms or transfers inventory where it’s needed most.
LEPCO cares about the organizations that matter most to our employees and funds charities in these five categories:
- Community – Supports public facilities, community events, business coalitions, economic development groups and urban renewal organizations.
- Education – Supports higher learning, educational foundations, special training programs and libraries.
- Health – Supports prevention of illness and injury, intervention and treatment, health or disease associations or societies, hospital foundations and nursing services.
- Human Services – Supports local and regional community service groups, such as youth organizations, homeless shelters and food banks.
- Arts & Culture – Supports visual and performing arts facilities or groups, events and other organizations that promote cultural expression through the arts.
Community need? Reach out.